BREAKING: KANU to storm Ogoni Land! - Watchdogz Tech, News, Life Hacks, Metro, iLearning etc BREAKING: KANU to storm Ogoni Land! - Watchdogz Tech, News, Life Hacks, Metro, iLearning etc

BREAKING: KANU to storm Ogoni Land!

By Russell BlueJack


Great morning to my beloved and esteemed brothers and sisters in Biafraland. I wish to express my gratitude to every one that prayed for me, contributed in one way or the
other, and showed concern for the robbery incident. God will bless you all in Jesus's name. I can see how different Biafra is from/than this demonic and oppressive contraption called Nigeria.
My team will be with our beloved leader today to fine tune arrangement for his visit to Ogoni. Yes, Ogoni in Rivers State is ready for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Our unity is taking shape faster than we envisaged. Thanks to prominent members of my team for this feat. We shall keep you all posted on the Ogoni movement
.
Bonny and Opobo shall follow. We shall work tirelessly until our unity is actualized. Thanks to you all for having our backs. Your love is the oil that lubricates our joints. For me and the superb members of my team, it is HETEROGENOUS BIAFRA OR NOTHING. We are one people. We worship the same God. We dress the same way. We understand each other and cohabit. We are the victimised in this fortress called Nigeria. We must work together and leave together. We must go back to how we lived from 1880 till the white man came.
BREAKING: KANU to storm Ogoni Land! BREAKING: KANU to storm Ogoni Land! Reviewed by C. Daiv on 10:05:00 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.