WILL HE THINK I'M CHEATING? Bought a sex toy as fella is too small but worried he’ll find out - Watchdogz Tech, News, Life Hacks, Metro, iLearning etc WILL HE THINK I'M CHEATING? Bought a sex toy as fella is too small but worried he’ll find out - Watchdogz Tech, News, Life Hacks, Metro, iLearning etc

WILL HE THINK I'M CHEATING? Bought a sex toy as fella is too small but worried he’ll find out


I BOUGHT a sex toy without telling my boyfriend.

I love him but he is quite small sexually.
I recently bought a sex toy but now I'm worried my boyfriend my find out about it

This toy is 10in long and hits all the right spots he can’t reach.

I enjoy it a lot and I can have a great climax using it again and again.

I’ve been using it now for about two months but I worry my boyfriend will notice that I am not as “tight” any more and may think I am cheating on him.

Am I wrong to be pleasuring myself like this behind his back? I’m 28 and he’s 30.

BEST REPLY: It is a shame to let deception creep into your sex life – especially if this is a good relationship in other ways and may last.

The vagina is very elastic so I doubt your boyfriend will notice a change, but good sex need not depend on his size.

WILL HE THINK I'M CHEATING? Bought a sex toy as fella is too small but worried he’ll find out WILL HE THINK I'M CHEATING? Bought a sex toy as fella is too small but worried he’ll find out Reviewed by Unknown on 7:15:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.