How my huge bo0bs saved me; a lady testifies (photos) - Watchdogz Tech, News, Life Hacks, Metro, iLearning etc How my huge bo0bs saved me; a lady testifies (photos) - Watchdogz Tech, News, Life Hacks, Metro, iLearning etc

How my huge bo0bs saved me; a lady testifies (photos)

‘I almost lost my life 3 days ago but my big boobs saved me’ 


Nigerian lady shares her testimony


Facebook user, Michelle NWanks, took to her wall to recount how her massive boobs saved her life in a ghastly accident recently. 


Posting these photos on her page, she wrote


"I ALMOST LOST MY LIFE 3 DAYS AGO BUT MY BOOBS WHERE MY AIR BAG THEY SAVED MY LIFE SERIOUSLY FRIENDS NO JOKE HERE OOOO CAUSE Michelle NWanks NEARLY PASSED BUT I THANK GOD FOR GRACE. MERCY SAID NO ON MY BEHALF'.
How my huge bo0bs saved me; a lady testifies (photos) How my huge bo0bs saved me; a lady testifies  (photos) Reviewed by Unknown on 11:16:00 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.