I’m not Bobrisky’s mate – Denrele - Watchdogz Tech, News, Life Hacks, Metro, iLearning etc I’m not Bobrisky’s mate – Denrele - Watchdogz Tech, News, Life Hacks, Metro, iLearning etc

I’m not Bobrisky’s mate – Denrele



– I’m not Bobrisky’s mate – Denrele


It all started when a Twitter user @chris4bassey, said Bobrisky successfully kicked out Denrele out of stardom. The twitter user wrote; “Funy Enough, Bobrisky successfully kicked Denrele out of stardon. (Just saying fact).”


The Media Personality then responded thus; “Thanks for your analysis, but funny enough, can you define stardom? Because I have been gaming in the MEDIA INDUSTRY since 1995! I’m not anybody’s mate!.

This isn’t the first time Bobrisky will be compared to Bobrisky. In 2016, Denrele was accused of not flaunting and cashing out like his counterpart, Idris Bobrisky.


Boborisky, a day or two ago, drifted on Social Media a year ago, after he supposedly got N7m from his sweetheart — who he guarantees is Africa's fourth wealthiest man… He paraded the money, and got busted for being a phony rich kid.

By one means or another, Denrele was got dragged into the untidy dramatization and was ridiculed by bunches of individuals who asked why he's not getting every one of these measures of cash Bobrisky asserted he was getting.

Denrele however opened up on why he can't act like Bobrisky and what their relationship resembles.

As per Denrele, he has seen Bobrisky just once.

"I heard something about Bobrisky saying that Denrele is poor, that he has a Lexus and a Benz and I have nothing. I thought it was interesting when I heard it however I didn't answer. Such individuals are searching for supporters. I don't react to those things".

"It is typical for individuals to tend to think about us since we have a specific method for dressing that is very surprising from what everyone knows. Obviously they would attempt to thoroughly analyze".

"The sort of employment that I do enables me to meet a wide range of individuals. In the event that some person gives me N10m, I would not open my mouth to tell anyone on the grounds that the individual that gave me the cash would not need me to state it. I don't need to demonstrate anything to anyone".

"I have been with this brand personality for quite a while and in the event that somebody is taking my style, it implies the individual isn't unique. On the off chance that you are doing it your own specific manner, at that point you are unique".

"We are two unique individuals and from the photos I have seen, I saw he utilizes a great deal of overwhelming make-up, I utilize just powder and that is on the grounds that I am on the TV. Likewise, he is a ton lighter than I am. We have met once and we don't have any problem with,"

"When we met, the primary thing I got some information about his lashes since he wore exceptionally decent eye lashes and I cherish eye lashes. I disclosed to him his lashes were pleasant and he even revealed to me where he did it and the amount it cost. I have heard a great deal of things that he said in regards to me which are not all that pleasant. Perhaps it is to stand out enough to be noticed," he said.

Denrele has proclaimed he isn't Bobrisky's mate as he has been in the Media Industry for the pas 22 years.. 1995 to be exact.
I’m not Bobrisky’s mate – Denrele I’m not Bobrisky’s mate – Denrele Reviewed by Unknown on 12:53:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.