After 10 Years Of Trying, She Was Hoping To Have One Baby But She Got Five Babies! - Watchdogz Tech, News, Life Hacks, Metro, iLearning etc After 10 Years Of Trying, She Was Hoping To Have One Baby But She Got Five Babies! - Watchdogz Tech, News, Life Hacks, Metro, iLearning etc

After 10 Years Of Trying, She Was Hoping To Have One Baby But She Got Five Babies!


After 10 years of waiting, Mrs Ekpo Edet, a civil servant in Cross River State has been blessed with quintuplets.

She told Olanrewaju Arotimi of Leadership.ng that she wasn’t expecting to have more than one child, she just wanted only one considering the number of years she had been waiting. She was amazed when she got pregnant and delivered three boys and two girls.

Although, there is a record of twin babies in her family, Ekpo is the first woman to have quintuplets and she is grateful for her babies, who she calls,  “a reward for her waiting.”

She said,

It was marvelous having those babies.   Even though I didn’t pray for it, and it just came, I give God the praise.  But I wouldn’t want to have another experience.  I won’t. The stress is much with this present economic situation. I won’t.

Remember that we are all civil servants.  I don’t have help from anywhere, except God. Finance has been the major challenge at the moment, but I believe that with God all things are possible. God will always take care of them. Since after delivery, I have not had any course to take them to the hospital, though I treat them of malaria, every two month.

In the course of all these things, I never had high BP, except on the day of delivery, my BP rose a little out of anxiety. I was scared as a human being. But, in the whole, we all have not had any health issue, so far. We are hale and hearty.
After 10 Years Of Trying, She Was Hoping To Have One Baby But She Got Five Babies! After 10 Years Of Trying, She Was Hoping To Have One Baby But She Got Five Babies! Reviewed by Unknown on 7:57:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.